The Global Supply Chain Analytics market is estimated to be $2.34 billion in 2014 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 16.95% to reach $8.19 billion by 2022.
Major Key Players
Capgemini and Birst.INC
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/208700-global-supply-chain-analytics-market-outlook-2014-2022
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Some Major Points from Table of content:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Research Scope
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/208700-global-supply-chain-analytics-market-outlook-2014-2022
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.2 SAS Institute, INC.
11.3 SAP SE
11.4 Oracle Corporation
11.6 Kinaxis INC.
11.7 IBM Corporation
11.9 Capgemini S.A.
11.10 Birst, INC.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)